This is a basic pullover that is framed by ribbing at the bottom and at the neck. Stockinette stitch makes up the body. The sleeves also have ribbing at the hem. There is no increasing or decreasing, making for a very easy knit. The neck is a straight bind off and the shoulder seams are stitched together, leaving an opening for your head. Using our videos make knitting your sweater even easier. Start knitting today and you’ll be done in no time!
Purchase as an immediate PDF download- no shipping
- • Casting On
- • Stockinette Stitch- alternate knitting one row, purling one row
- • Ribbing- Knit 2 stitches, purl 2 stitches
- • Binding off
- • Knitting Tutorials are provided at olioknits.com for basic techniques as well as “how to” steps specific to this pattern.
Classic Elite’s Chalet or Chateau (70% baby alpaca, 30% bamboo 98 yards/50 grams)
X Small 9 skeins, Small 10 skeins, Medium 11 skeins, Large 12 skeins., X Large 13 skeins We provide this yarn in a kit on our website www.olioknits.com
- •Stitch markers that open - safety pins can be used as an alternative
- •Tape measure
- •Tapestry Needle
- •Needles - #9 and # 10 needle Please remember that after knitting up your swatch, your needle size may change.
Gauge- 3.5 stitches = 4” square in Stockinette Stitch using a #10 needle Most knitters will use a size #10 but the needle size varies with each knitter.