A knit tunic featuring a longer back length and “cap” sleeve. The sleeve is knit into the body; no picking up stitches for a sleeve! The neck is picked up and knit in a rib. Perfect to throw on over jeans or a skirt. Either way, it just works!
All patterns are immediate PDF downloads- no shipping fees
- • Casting On
- • Stockinette Stitch- alternate knitting one row, purling one row
- Ribbing- Alternating knitting and purling Picking up stitches for the neck
- Increasing, Decreasing
- Binding off
- Videos are provided at olioknits.com for basic techniques as well as “how to” steps specific to this pattern.
- I used Lucci’s DK Mercerized Cotton Tape (100% Mercerized Cotton)
Small/ Medium 12 skeins : 6 skeins of each color; I used chocolate and black DOUBLED. You can use one yarn single that gets 5 sts. to the inch.
Medium/ Large 13 skeins.
- Tape measure
- Stitch Markers or Safety pins or thread to act as a marker
- Tapestry Needle
- Needles - # 8 needle
Please remember that after knitting up your swatch, your needle size may change.
Gauge- 5 stitches = 4” square in Stockinette Stitch using a #8 need